Visit the Boston Playwrights' Theatre Web site for information about our programs, tickets, and more!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy 448th birthday, William Shakespeare!


Here's the naked truth: It kind of sets my teeth on edge to post this here without crediting someone.   But sometimes, in our brave new [online] world, finding the creators of these things that get shared around all over the place is like a wild goose chase. Truth is, deciding whether to run this uncredited truly had me in a pickle.  If this piece is yours, and your name isn't on it, for goodness sake, let me know. Please don't say, "Off with her head!" Know that it's here because I think it's the be all/end all; this is not foul play. I have a heart of gold, and love, after all, is blind.

And what's done is done.  ;)


Alumni news tomorrow [and tomorrow and...].

No comments:

Post a Comment