Visit the Boston Playwrights' Theatre Web site for information about our programs, tickets, and more!

Monday, August 6, 2012

All in a day's work


Melinda Lopez and Stephen Soucy at the Fine Arts Work Center in Provincetown, where Melinda taught a class last week.  (Photo: Navdeep Singh Dhillon, who says: This was the immediate reaction after I told Melinda and Stephen the punch line to my hysterical knock-knock joke.)

Knock-knock.
Who’s there?
Adolf.
Adolf who? Whom?
Adolfball hit me in the mouth, now open the bleedin’ door!


When I contacted Navdeep to ask if he minded if I used his photo and joke here -- because I love the photo and it's fun to chronicle how our folks are spending the summer -- he said that was no problem...and that I should also check out his photos of leaping playwrights. Okay!




That looks fun! Next year, I want to go!

Melinda and Navdeep
Thanks, Navdeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment