Visit the Boston Playwrights' Theatre Web site for information about our programs, tickets, and more!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thinking about 2013-14

The amazing cast of Jaclyn Villano's The Company We Keep (L-R: Jessica Webb, Bill Mootos, John Kooi, and Marianna Bassham)


It is not a joke when I say that I cannot imagine a season more exciting than this one. I've had a front row seat -- literally -- for the evolution of Ginger Lazarus' Burning at Rhombus; I remember when Steve Barkhimer wrote the first scenes of Windowmen in one of Richard's classes (me being lucky enough to be his classmate and all) years ago; and I was positively blown away by the emotion and power of Peter M. Floyd's Absence at a reading last spring.

It's inspiring to be even a small part of this, and I can't wait to see these scripts come to life. Trust me: You should be excited too!

Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment