Visit the Boston Playwrights' Theatre Web site for information about our programs, tickets, and more!

Monday, April 16, 2012

But first, that *other* Marathon...and a 26.2 Brew

I'm not much of a beer drinker, and the only marathon I'll ever complete is, well, you know. So it was pretty surprising last week when I found myself completely absorbed in this conversation (see below) between WGBH's Callie Crossley and Jim Koch, co-founder and chairman of the Boston Beer Company. They chat about the artistry of craft beer, the passion behind the process, and the entrepreneurship that drives the company (which makes all the Samuel Adams beers). I especially liked the stories about the early days of the company, founded in 1984.

This year, the company has introduced a special limited edition 26.2 Brew to celebrate Boston's other Marathon, which incorporates coriander and salt. Bottoms up!

Look for Alumni News tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment