Visit the Boston Playwrights' Theatre Web site for information about our programs, tickets, and more!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

This blog turns three!


Happy third birthday, Playwrights' Perspective! To celebrate, links to three of our (mine and yours, based on stats and other things) favorite posts: Here and here and here. 

Okay, I couldn't actually narrow it down to three. (Did you really think I could do that?) How about this one and this one? And this one. And this one here. This one makes me laugh. And this one is brilliant. This one is important to hear.

Enough. I'll stop this, but not before I thank you for your contributions here...and for giving us all so much to write about, think about, and remember. I can't wait to see what our fourth year holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment